3D MEP BIM Services
Right planning and coordination are the keys to effective execution of projects in the construction industry. Building Information Modeling (BIM) allows stakeholders to create and inspect virtual representation of the Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing and Firefighting (MEPF) systems, and other utilities. This can be used to generate accurate shop drawings, BOQ and list of assets and at the same time address design issues before construction work begins. Advancements in 3D technology and the arrival of BIM have transformed the (AEC) industry.
AAA-BIM provide the following MEP modeling services:
- Coordination among different MEP trades
- Revit MEP 3D Modeling
- Clash detection
- Builder’s working drawings (Shop Drawings)
- Parametric modeling as well as library creation for the,
- HVAC and MEP components which can be used as a database for operations.
- Detailed section reviews, schedules, and bills of materials
- Fabrication drawings
- Shop drawings